" Mechanic Diary" Movie Reflecting Present Day Life Of Typical Nigerian Youths Premieres In Benin

 

The movie , Mechanic Dairy, a symbolic reflection of the day to day life of the typical Nigeria youth has been premiered in Benin city, the Edo state Capital, having in attendance the c de la crem of the society .

The Movie which was produced by a re known Comedian, Actor and Compel skit producer ,Ovoke Kingsley, popularly known as MC Obaro, was premiered at the residence of Chief Esama of Benin Kingdom , GRA , Benin city.

In a chart with the Crusaders Voice, MC Obaro narrated how his early life as a teenager motivated the storyline of 'Mechanic Dairy '

According to him, after he graduated from Urobo College in Warri, Delta State, he left Warri for Benin City and commenced the journey of who he eventually became today.

"In 2006, when I came to Benin, I stayed with my Uncle and I told him I wanted to further my education to the University but he told me, he would not be able to help me because he wants to also train his Children. He asked me to go and learn Mechanic which I did for two years, but I was not making any progress because my mind was not there".

"Somehow, I started riding Okada . I was able to gather some money that I used to open up a CD plate business. During Oshiomohole's tenure, he directed that our shops be demolished and that brought me back to Okada riding , but after sometime, I really know am not on my pact, so I started asking myself, what should I do? I know I liked Music but I don't know how to sing".

According to MC Obaro who said AY, I Go Die and I Go Save are his mentors respectively, picked a form for the first time to appear on the Laugh of a thousand night but was not shortlisted to perform, yet did not get deterred.

"I approached my Script writer and narrated my experience as a Mechanic apprentice and he was able to script it and the first edition was 8 episodes directed by Santos Uyigue but I requested for more episodes. This time around, it is 13 episodes directed by the popular Benin Movie Director, Lancelot Imasuen".

"I am working hard to partner with great movie Marketers to ensure the Meachanic Dairy is shown in DSTV, GOTV in African Magic".

Speaking earlier , the Esama of Benin Kingdom, Chief Osawaru Gabriel Igbenedion applauded the Producer for depicting the realities of day to day living in Nigeria today.

He called on the youths to size the opportunity to watch the Mechanic Dairy and draw from the lesson provided by the producer for the betterment of Nigeria as a nation.

Speaking also, the Deputy Governor of Edo State, Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu further commended MC Obaro for producing a movie full of lessons for the Nigerian Youths.

He also called on the Youths to go back to the drawing board and cherish acquiring skills and knowledge for the development of the society they live in.

Also in attendance were Former Speaker of Edo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Bright Omokhodion, the immediate past NMA President, Edo State Chapter, Dr. Harrison Omokhua and a host of other dignitaries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET YOUR PROTEST REMAIN PEACEFUL, IKPOBA HILL YOUTHS CHAIRMAN TELLS PROTESTERS

I HAVE NOT RESCINDED MY DECISION TO RESIGN FROM ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS- Inegbeniki ... Says political Tsunami about to happen in Edo

EDO GUBER 2024: LABOUR PARTY ASPIRANTS AGREE ON JOINT TICKETS, SETTLE FOR ERNEST ABEGBE TO LEAD THE PACK.