I remain loyal Only to Barr Abure, Ogbaloi led National, state leadership of LP- Idris Usman Oluoboh




The Acting Chairman of Labour Party ,Etsako East  Local Government  Area of Edo state, Hon. Idris Usman Oluoboh has debunked  what he described as   malicious falsehood of his purported loyalty to a  factional Labour Party State Executives list trending on the social media.

In a statement made available to the press earlier today through the state Publicity Secretary of the Party , Hon. Idris Usman Oluoboh said that he does not know the people in question, adding that his loyalty is only to the National leadership of Barr. Julius Abure, the national chairman of LP and to the Edo state leadership of the state chairman, Comrade Kelly Ogbaloi.

According to him, "I, Hon. Idris Usman Oluoboh hereby dissociate myself from a  purported loyalty to factional Labour Party State Executives list trending on the social media.

"I don't know these evil men destroying Labour Party in Edo State and have no any association with them.

"I am an old member of this great party who   have served the party selflessly. I was a member of the State working committee but choose to be drafted to my LGA, Etsako East as acting Local Government Chairman to grow and develop the party in the locality. 
I have no reasons whatsoever to associate with such evil minded persons as factional State excos. 

"Therefore, I want to state it categorically clear that it is the handwork of my enemies, I am not part of them as I remain only loyal to the Barr. Julius Abure led National leadership of the Labour Party and Distinguished Comrade Kelly Ogbaloi led Edo State leadership of  Labour Party", the statement concluded.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET YOUR PROTEST REMAIN PEACEFUL, IKPOBA HILL YOUTHS CHAIRMAN TELLS PROTESTERS

I HAVE NOT RESCINDED MY DECISION TO RESIGN FROM ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS- Inegbeniki ... Says political Tsunami about to happen in Edo

EDO GUBER 2024: LABOUR PARTY ASPIRANTS AGREE ON JOINT TICKETS, SETTLE FOR ERNEST ABEGBE TO LEAD THE PACK.