I Can't Join Factional Leadership When Labour Party Is Gaining National Prominence ...those who smuggled my name there are my enemies_ Sugaba Benjamin


The Etsako Central Local  government chairman of the Labour Party , Mr Sugaba Benjamin has debunked the  rumour trending on  social media to the effect that he is part of  the Factional labour party in the state.

He said that the news is completely untrue as it was the figment of the imagination of his enemies trying to robe him into what he doesn't know anything about.

This was contained in a release signed and made available to the press earlier today.

According to him, " I, Mr Sugaba Benjamin would like to use this medium to debunk the rumour trending on the social media platforms that I am not a  a member of the Factional labour party in Edo state as the purported list trending on the social media would want to mislead the public to believe. 


"I hereby dissociate myself from the purported factional  Labour party state Exco list  trending on the social media led by the tragic power seeker  Apapa group in Edo State.

 "I don't know how they got my name into their list,  those who smuggled my name there are my enemies as  I have been an old loyal party man working for the growth and development of the party in my Etsako central local government.

" I have no reason whatsoever to form or join a tragic factional leadership in Labour Party mostly at this time when we are gaining national prominence under the selfless, dynamic and visionary leadership of Barr. Julius Abure at the national level and comrade Kelly Ogbaloi administration at the State". 

He therefore urge the general public to disregard  the wrong information contained in that list, the statement concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET YOUR PROTEST REMAIN PEACEFUL, IKPOBA HILL YOUTHS CHAIRMAN TELLS PROTESTERS

I HAVE NOT RESCINDED MY DECISION TO RESIGN FROM ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS- Inegbeniki ... Says political Tsunami about to happen in Edo

EDO GUBER 2024: LABOUR PARTY ASPIRANTS AGREE ON JOINT TICKETS, SETTLE FOR ERNEST ABEGBE TO LEAD THE PACK.