I HAVE NOT RESCINDED MY DECISION TO RESIGN FROM ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS- Inegbeniki ... Says political Tsunami about to happen in Edo




High Chief Francis Inegbeniki, a high profile politician and Chairman, CEO, Ine conglomerate, has said that he has not rescinded his decision to resign from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He made the declaration a few hours ago in a press briefing at the premises of the Edo state council of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) 

Chief Francis Inegbeniki, the Uzoya of Esan land who, until his resignation yesterday from the party, was the state Vice Chairman of the party, said that he had to resign from the party as a result of what he described as some recent developments in his LGA and the state which he considered against his core values and principles adding that a political tsunami was about to happen in Edo as his exit from the party was going to be followed by so many other defectors .

According to him, "there comes a time in the life of every man when some hard decisions must be taken not only in one's interest but in the general interest of his People. This is one of such moments. 

"After 25 years as an active, financial and dedicated grassroot politician in Edo state and also as one of the founding fathers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo, 1 believe that 1 have contributed my quota -to the growth of the party in my Ward, local government Area, Senatorial district, State and our country, Nigeria. However, some recent developments in the party in my LGA and State conflict with my core principles and values. This has led me to do a serious evaluation of my political future in Edo and decided on the way forward. 

"After due consultations with my family, friends and political associates, I wish to formally inform you of my decision to resign my membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and my role as the State Vice Chairman. It is a hard decision but it is the best in the interest of the good people of my Senatorial district. 

"I wish to formally thank the party for availing me the platform upon which I was the current party state Vice Chairman, However a lot needs to be done to reposition the party in Edo State . 

I thank all my teeming supporters and followers for their support and loyalty despite the challenges. Now, it is time to chart a new course for the good of all. . 

"To all my friends, brothers and sisters in the All Progressives Congress (APC), I wish you well and wish to let you know that we still remain what we are I cherish the relationship, and nothing can change it. I believe in the future of Nigeria. I believe in the renewed hope agenda: Together, we shall continue to work for the progress of our dear state, Edo and the country at large". 

Chief Francis Inegbeniki declined to state which political party he would be joining but however stated that he would be on the sidelines to watch events as they unfold stressing that he would brief the press when he has made up his mind on his next move.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET YOUR PROTEST REMAIN PEACEFUL, IKPOBA HILL YOUTHS CHAIRMAN TELLS PROTESTERS

EDO GUBER 2024: LABOUR PARTY ASPIRANTS AGREE ON JOINT TICKETS, SETTLE FOR ERNEST ABEGBE TO LEAD THE PACK.