CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR INAUGURATION TODAY
On behalf of my family and members of staff of Transoris Construction Nigeria Limited, I, Mr Oris Akhere Okpebholo, heartily congratulate the Executive Chairman of Esan North East Local Government Area, Honourable Saturday Iyioha, on his inauguration into office today, as the executive Chairman of Esan North East local government Council.
This inauguration marks the beginning of a new chapter in the development journey of Esan North East, and I am confident that your emergence will further strengthen the hopes and aspirations of our people for purposeful and responsive leadership at the grassroots.
The people of Esan North East have implicit confidence in your capacity, experience, commitment and ability to deliver the desired dividends of democracy. I therefore urge you to see this mandate not merely as an opportunity to serve, but as a solemn responsibility to improve the lives of the people and advance the development of the local government.
As you assume office, I encourage you to align your administration with the development vision of the Governor of Edo State, Senator Monday Okpebholo, particularly the SHINE Agenda, which is anchored on sustainable development, improved infrastructure, human capital development, economic growth and effective governance.
I am confident that, with dedication, transparency, accountability and inclusive leadership, your administration will make a meaningful impact and contribute significantly to the transformation of Esan North East and Edo State at large.
Once again, congratulations, Honourable Saturday Iyioha. I wish you a successful and impactful tenure in office.
Oris Akhere Okpebholo
Comments
Post a Comment