CONGRATULATIONS TO HON. IMAFIDON AUGUSTINE ON HIS INAUGURATION


On behalf of the Ikpoba Hill Youths Forum, I, Comrade Kingsley Osemwingie, warmly congratulate the Executive Chairman of Uhumwonde Local Government Council, Hon. Imafidon Augustine, on his inauguration into office.

Your assumption of office signals the beginning of a new chapter in the development of Uhumwonde Local Government and presents another opportunity to translate the aspirations and expectations of the people into tangible achievements.

The people of Uhumwonde have demonstrated their confidence in your leadership by entrusting you with this important mandate. I am confident that your experience, capacity, commitment and understanding of grassroots governance will enable you to provide purposeful and responsive leadership while advancing the welfare and development of the people.

I urge you to approach this responsibility with humility, transparency, accountability and an unreserved commitment to service. Your administration should remain focused on addressing the genuine needs of the people, strengthening grassroots development and creating opportunities that will improve the quality of life across Uhumwonde Local Government.

As you begin your tenure, I also encourage you to key into the development vision of the Governor of Edo State, Senator Monday Okpebholo, particularly the SHINE Agenda, and work in partnership with relevant stakeholders to advance infrastructure, human capital development, economic empowerment and effective governance in the local government.

I have no doubt that with dedication, inclusive leadership and a strong commitment to the people, your administration will leave a positive and enduring legacy in Uhumwonde.

Once again, congratulations on your inauguration. I wish you a successful and impactful tenure in office.

Comrade Kingsley Osemwingie
Ikpoba Hill Youths Forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authenticate Your Property With Relevant Documents Elder Council Of Amagba Urged Property Owners

EDO APC CONVENTION: The Imminent Battle Between Jarret Tenebe and Lawrence Okah

Edo Needs Policies To Enhance Security, Stimulate Food Sufficiency - Engr Peter Igbinigie Idahosa,