CONGRATULATIONS TO HON. SINO OSAWARU ON HIS INAUGURATION

On behalf of the Ikpoba Hill Youths Forum, I, Comrade Kingsley Osemwingie, heartily congratulate the Executive Chairman of Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Council, Hon. Sino Osawaru, on his inauguration into office as the Chairman of the council.

Your inauguration marks the beginning of a new chapter in the development journey of Ikpoba-Okha Local Government. It is also a renewed opportunity to strengthen the confidence and expectations of the people through purposeful, responsive and people-oriented leadership.

The people of Ikpoba-Okha have entrusted you with a significant mandate, reflecting their confidence in your capacity, experience, commitment and ability to deliver meaningful dividends of democracy at the grassroots. I therefore urge you to regard this mandate not merely as an opportunity to lead, but as a solemn responsibility to improve the welfare of the people and accelerate the development of the local government.

As you assume office, I encourage you to align your administration with the development vision of the Governor of Edo State, Senator Monday Okpebholo, particularly the SHINE Agenda, with its emphasis on sustainable development, infrastructure, human capital development, economic growth and effective governance.

I am confident that through transparency, accountability, inclusiveness and dedication to service, your administration will make a lasting impact on the lives of the people of Ikpoba-Okha and contribute significantly to the overall development of Edo State.

Once again, congratulations on your inauguration. I wish you a successful, peaceful and impactful tenure in office.
Comrade Kingsley Osemwingie
Ikpoba Hill Youths Forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authenticate Your Property With Relevant Documents Elder Council Of Amagba Urged Property Owners

EDO APC CONVENTION: The Imminent Battle Between Jarret Tenebe and Lawrence Okah

Edo Needs Policies To Enhance Security, Stimulate Food Sufficiency - Engr Peter Igbinigie Idahosa,